With Seated Massage, safe hands are just the start.
We are very particular about who we send to you. Naturally, all practitioners we partner with are professionally trained and individually insured, meeting industry standards. What sets them apart is how much they care about what they are doing and who they are touching.
This is the differentiator between average and great massage practitioners. Seated Massage only partner with practitioners who demonstrate integrity, passion and purpose. We appreciate you expect and deserve this standard of excellence.
Seated Massage is a member of The Association of Massage Therapists and The Australian Traditional Medicine Society, national industry associations representing qualified and student practitioners. We adhere to their codes of ethics: – amt ATMS.
Our practitioners are covered
Practitioners representing Seated Massage hold professional indemnity insurance, a senior first aid certification and a national police check.
Standard of care
Practitioner membership of at least one state or territory industry association is required. An additional safeguard for you and your people.
We emphasise clear communication between practitioner and recipient. This can determine whether a massage proceeds or continues.
Our culture manifesto reflects our cultural values, purpose and mission. It clearly states what we believe, who we are as people and how we operate as a business. It is for you as much as it is for us.
Driven by a simple purpose
To help people feel fantastic about themselves and be more engaged with the world around them. Read more about our purpose.
On a mission to
Guided by our core values
Do the right thing
- Consider the social and environmental impact of everything we do.
- Be open, honest and transparent in all communications.
- Be conscious of how actions and words affect others.
Focus on relationship
- It starts at home. We believe family matters above all else.
- We are present with and respectful of every person we have contact with.
- Leave everyone we touch feeling better about themselves.
Keep it simple
- Massage is beautifully simple. Don’t turn it into more than it is or need be.
- Wellbeing needn’t be boring, complicated or bogged down in rhetoric.
- Simplicity means greater accessibility, efficiency and less stress.